These classic nautical stripe tunics never go out of style! They can be worn over a swimsuit as a cover up or even as a dress. Hand-loomed from the same Turkish cotton and as our super soft towels so they are perfect for travel and dry quickly.
- Material: 100% Turkish cotton
- One Size
- Color: Ocean blue + White
- Handmade with love in Turkey
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors and hang dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener as they can damage the fabric. Light iron or steam if needed.
Originally used in Turkish baths, Turkish towels, also known as peshtemals or hammam towels, have been traditionally hand-loomed in Turkey for centuries. They are made using extra-long, tightly woven fibers which gives them a lightweight, yet highly absorbent quality. Our Turkish towels and apparel have been loomed in Babadağ, a small mountain village in southwest Turkey by a local cooperative. The group prides themselves on keeping the looming tradition alive, utilizing manual craftsmanship without compromising quality. The fringe is hand knotted and they only use eco- friendly, 100% natural fibers such as cotton and bamboo. From start to finish, the entire process is done in house. The patterns feature vibrant motifs conveying the timeless cultural heritage of the Anatolia culture.